I'm looking for...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Straw clutch!

   Straw clutches and cross body straw purses seem to be a trend this summer. I've been seeing them in the stores since spring and I really liked them. But they are quite overpriced for their quality. Some of them are not made or real straw, but a material that look like straw. After all it's straw and it can be easily damaged. So I decided to make my own. I thought it would be easy. Well it's wasn't very easy. It takes some patience, but I think I had a good result. It will be perfect for my vacations.

Front


Back


Side


Details














In case you are wondering this clutch is made from a straw mat!


Even my dad liked it a lot. He said it's very cool!

See you around
Maria

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...