I'm looking for...

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Duchess pattern found!

    Lately I've been reading a lot about Kate Middleton's taste in fashion and her being a fashion icon. I was speechless when I read that when ever she, or any other fashion icon, wears something, the next minute that garment gets sold out.

The Burberry trench coat got sold out in one day !!!!


Reiss brand decided to re-release her engangement dress, because of too much demand.
  

Well if you liked the nude dress she wore when she met Mrs Obama


Kate Middleton Style: Kate's beige Reiss Bandage Bodycon dress to be restocked

which in detail is this

'Kate' dresses to be Auctioned for Children's Charity


You are one lucky girl!!!
Yes you are.
Cause you can sew it on your own.
Yeap you can!
made a pattern for us. And it's a pattern that you order on your own measurements!


I can only see slight differences with the original and as I've told you before, most people can't tell these differences, they look at the whole picture.
Here is the link, if you want to order this pattern.
I've sewn this company's patterns before and with a little alteration (why would that be weird for me?) fit perfectly.

See you around
Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow :) i can't believe it !!! i would have liked the dress without seeing Kate wear it:) thank you so much for the link ( i am making an account right now) Ευχαριστω παρα πολυ !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...