I'm looking for...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Craft envy!

There are times when there's nothing more than a gap in your head .


Why didn't I think of that, when I was staring for hours a bag of polyfoam eggs, trying to figure out what to do with them?
Excellent tutorial by Nikki, In Stitches.

These, from mypoopet, could have been a great idea too,


especially the fabric covered one. Such beautiful colours.

And of course the Elegant Eggs, from Martha Stewart


I did thing about decoupaging, but I didn't have any interesting napkins lying around and I wanted to start right away...

So I decided to go along with this tutorial, but without going shopping for ribbons and other decorative stuff, just use whatever I already had in my stash.

That's the result...


Yeah I know not the best choice of colours, but hey the bows are just pinned and can be replaced any time!

May be I should have gone for that instead and forget about the foam eggs


Brilliant idea from Come Together Kids

More eggs next year!

Happy Easter

See you around
Maria





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...