I'm looking for...

Monday, August 8, 2011

A small treasure

I'm still on vacations, I just couldn't resist to post about this.

I was walking up and down the traditional market area of an Aegean island, when my eye caught these baskets, full of sewing supplies, outside an old store.
Was there a chance I wouldn't go deep into them?
Nope!


I found meters and meters of single folded bias tape and ric rac tape and silk top stitching thread.
I picked randomly the ones in the best condition and here they are!
All these costed 15 Euro.
The seller didn't even know how many meter each spool is, but I can see it's too many!


I'm a happy little sewer now, with an ever growing stash!

See you around
Maria


1 comment:

Claire (aka Seemane) said...

Great finds - and such a great price too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...