I'm looking for...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Burda 8/2011 full preview



    This will be another issue I'll be buying. My pattern library is growing fast, but I'm sewing too slow... nothing I can do about it right now. Ok, here are the most interesting patterns of this issue.





Two capes. I prefer the first one, but I still wouldn't sew this one.
I'll be making a cape soon, with another pattern.



This dress is a "must have".
Looks like a two piece, but will be so convenient to have.
Limitless combinations to make too.



Isn't it lovely?

 

I wish they had used another fabric.
I like the pattern a lot though.


It turns out it is not backless and I won't look like a superhero in it! 
Thankfully!
Nice dress isn't it?

 

Shapeless if you ask me. 
Wouldn't sew it. But that's just me.



This ...


 

or this?
Oh it's the same pattern!
See the difference the fabric makes?
I like the first one, it's more drappey.
I'm making this one with a light woven in off white. 

 

Mmm I think I'd make this...


 

Looks comfortable and pretty easy.


I don't know about you, but when I saw this I though of a diver's suit with attached flippers!

 

My favourite!
Love it!


Do you like this?
It's a tunic, not a dress. Do you see the opening in front? Couldn't be a dress.
I guess I could use the body part. 
I don't really like the rest of it. 


Lovely plus size pants.
Just lovely and I love the colour too.

 

One of the limited times you can find in one issue the same style both in plus and non plus size.
If you compare the technical drawings you will see it's not the same, but you kind of get the same result.
So no one gets to complain!


Lovely and such a clean look.
I believe it could work for a Channel like jacket, don't you think?

Don't forget to check the whole preview at burdamode.com

See you around 
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...