I'm looking for...

Friday, May 6, 2011

Burda magazine issue 6/2011 preview

Yes it's up, I just spotted it!
I think I'm buying this issue, all because of this dress


It's a wrap dress with long, trumpet sleeves and it's the original pattern of Blumarine!
I wonder if I can find a similar fabric anywhere.
The same design in many colours was all over Blumarine's last fashion show.

I like how the bust fits on the brown one


but I think I have such a pattern, or may I've sewn such a bust...
mmm I have to find out!
Doesn't the model in yellow look like she is dancing Greek sirtaki or something?
Ok I can see an akordeon, half of it actually, but what kind of music could it be playing?
Her dress looks interesting though.

I wish the magazine will include a pattern for the top too.


Well these were my favourites.
Here's what else you can find in next month's issue


I'd like to see the technical drawing of these pants.


These Brijitte Bardo style top and pants are very interesting, but I need the drawing to figure out the design












and granny's bikini!


Fortunately this time models allow us to clearly see the shape of the clothes, it's a sewing magazine after all.
I can't wait for the whole preview to go up.

See you around
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...