I'm looking for...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shelf pin board

   Let's say you need a pin board but your space is limited and you don't want to make holes on the wall... do what I did!
 

    Buy a cheap photo frame and replace the glass with cork! I used the sample picture that comes with the frame to cut 2 pieces of the cork, because it was quite thin. Place it in the frame and done! Probably the fastest project I've made!

     Ok I'll be honest with you. I didn't need it as much. I've never used one before, I find other places to put my notes on, but I'm about to start some serious studying and a little space renovating felt good. Plus I really wanted to use those cute push pins! Look at them! Now I have to take a note to pin!
Wish me luck, because I'm going to spend days and days on this desk.




See you around 
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...